Reports to: Sales Manager
Submit resume to: CLICK HERE
Turn your love of music and entertainment into a great career opportunity at KSE Radio Ventures, LLC!
Do your friends often comment that you always are first to know about the up-and-coming local business or exciting community event? Do you find yourself naturally connecting people and maximizing your relationships? Are you constantly noticing advertising messages you see and hear? If so, you might be the dynamic sales person we are looking to join our team.
KSE Radio Account Executives are fearless self-starters with a strong knowledge of the local marketplace and pulse on consumer trends. They have an expert ability to uncover new business opportunities and grow existing clients. By connecting local brands to their desired customers, they crush their sales quotas by customizing marketing solutions using a robust suite of radio audience segments, digital extensions, and event sponsorships. AEs that excel are strategic thinkers with a consultative approach to the sale process, who are also able to maintain focus and thrive in a high performance driven, fast paced environment.
If this sounds like you, please forward your resume and share your sales success stories along with your history of goal attainment.
Minimum Position Responsibilities
- Develop and cultivate leads using self-acquired sources, as well as use all assets and resources available.
- Set up face-to-face and phone meetings with media/marketing decision makers
- Create marketing solutions that are mutually beneficial for the client and KSE Radio
- Closing business and executing the client campaign as agreed upon.
- Develop meaningful relationships with advertising partners and clients, that leads to recurring revenue
- Strategically constructs proposals/contracts within selling guidelines.
- Communicating ongoing contact/sales activities to sales management team
- Achieving individual quarterly and annual sales goals
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients
- Continually build upon knowledge of industry trends, opportunities and innovations
Minimum Position Qualifications
- Must have a proven track record of exceeding goals in sales with the ability to develop new business.
- Minimum of 1-2 years sales experience required – preferably in online advertising, direct marketing, sports sponsorship or other local media but will consider all sales backgrounds
- Must have the ability to develop creative campaigns focused on meeting client needs
- Strategic thinker with proven consulting and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability sell at all decision-making levels.
- Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations.
- Flexible, and able to quickly adapt to new situations with positive attitude and a great sense of humor
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with an acute attention to detail.
- Media sales experience and knowledge of market demographics is a plus.
- Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid Colorado driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving standards.