Listen All Week Starting at 6am to Win
Playoff Tickets and Limited Edition T-Shirts from Altitude!
Altitude Sports Radio is giving away FREE NUGGETS AND AVALANCHE PLAYOFF TICKETS! How can YOU win the most elusive tickets in town? It's easy! Just listen to Altitude Sports Radio THIS WEEK for your cue to call and be the 9th caller to be qualified.
How does it work?
Listen for your favorite shows all week long from 6am-6pm for one of two soundbites:
1) Coach Malone's "Take that L on the Way Out" postgame comment
2) Marc Moser's "Nothin' But Guts" 2018 playoff call
Then be the 9th caller at (303) 504-0925 to win either a Nuggets "Take that L" or an Avalanche "Nothin But Guts" tshirt! Shirt winners automatically get qualified to win two home playoff tickets and the chance to meet the voice of the Avalanche, Conor McGahey, or the voice of the Nuggets, Jason Kosmicki!
All contestants that win a shirt will also be qualified to win one of two grand prizes: Avalanche Game 3 tickets with food and drinks in Club Lexus and a limo to and from the game!
ALTITUDE SPORTS 92.5 “PLAYOFF TICKETS CONTEST”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO PLAY
- The Altitude Sports 92.5 (“Station”) “Playoff Tickets” contest (the “Contest”) will begin on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 and end after Round One of the Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalanche Playoffs. Contest will be played Monday through Friday only between 6:00am MT through 12:00 midnight MT (the “Contest Period). To play this contest, listen every hour for the cue to call in. When you hear either Coach Malone say “Take That L On The Way Out” or Marc Moser say “Nothin’ But Guts, Caller 9 at 303-504-0925 wins a limited edition “Take That L” Nuggets playoff t-shirt and a limited edition Colorado Avalanche “Nothin’ But Guts” playoff t-shirt. Every listener that wins the limited edition playoff t-shirts is QUALIFIED to win a pair of home playoff tickets for a Nuggets or Avalanche home playoff game and meet the voice of the Nuggets Jason Kozmicki or the voice of the Avalanche Conor McGahey before the game. T-shirt winners also QUALIFY for a pair of Avalanche Game 1 tickets which include dinner in Club Lexus and transportation to and from the game. Two Grand Prize winners will win the Avalanche Game 1 tickets, dinner at Club Lexus and transportation to and from the game. LISTENERS CAN ONLY QUALIFY ONCE DURING THIS CONTEST. Must be 21 or over to participate in this contest. The decisions of the Station are final.
- The Station is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call.
- The Contest is open to all Altitude Sports 92.5 listeners who are 21 years of age or older and who are legal residents of the state of Colorado. Employees of KKSE (the “Station”), its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Denver metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families and/or households are ineligible to participate or win. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Contestants may only win TWICE per household address every CALENDAR month for daily giveaways such as concert tickets, gift cards, movie passes, etc. Contestants can only win ONCE per month for MAJOR STATION contests unless otherwise noted in the Rules.
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and the Station will delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the Pepsi Center East Reception Monday – Friday only between 9a-5p. Certain prizes will be mailed to the winner and winner will be notified of this by a member of the KSE Radio promotion department. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. This 30-day rule does not apply to prizes that are awarded in the form of a Company check. In the event a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that KKSE/Altitude Sports 950 FM may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. All winners will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent if they win $600 or more. Failure to provide an accurate and complete Social Security Number, if required, is a violation of federal law and will result in forfeiture of prize.
- By participating in the Contest, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Contest.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Station’s Web Site or is otherwise in violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed, cancelled or has a change of venue, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the Contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- Failure to comply with the Contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours at the main studio of KKSE, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North, Denver, CO 80246 and online at www.altitudesportsradio.com