Altitude 92.5's PICK FOUR CONTEST
Go 4-0 Against the Spread and WIN $925 EVERY WEEK
ALTITUDE SPORTS 92.5 PICK 4 CONTEST
Think you know football? Well, we're about to put your college and pro football knowledge to the test! Now through January 9th, 2023 listen from 6:00am to 6:00pm on Altitude Sports Radio 92.5FM for your cue to register-- we'll choose three players per week (one per show) to choose any combination of four games from NCAA Division I or the NFL against the spread based off of pregame.com. Contestants will be contacted each week for details on how to play and pick their games. Players who go 4-0 against the spread will win $925 EVERY WEEK! Must be 18 years or older to play.
Altitude Sports Radio 92.5 “Pick 4” Contest
Presented by SuperBook Sportsbook
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE; A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility. The Altitude Sports Radio 92.5 “Pick 4” Contest presented by Superbook Sportsbook (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal United States residents of the state of Colorado who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry (each an “Eligible Entrant”). Employees, officers and directors (including immediate family members (spouse, domestic partner, child, sibling, parent and their respective spouses/domestic partners, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Sponsor (defined below), KSE Radio Ventures, KSE Media Ventures, Kroenke Sports & Entertainment, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all other companies associated with the Promotion (collectively, the “Contest Entities”) and other radio stations in the Denver metropolitan are not eligible to participate or win any Prize. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion, including but not limited to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential Contestants and/or Winners (defined below). Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion begins on September 6, 2022 at 6:00 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) and ends on the earliest of: (i) January 9, 2023 at 6:00 p.m. MT; or (ii) the date and time when there is a seventh Winner (as defined below) of the Promotion (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at its sole discretion, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion for any reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor’s clock shall be the official clock of the Promotion.
- How to Enter. During the Promotion Period, Eligible Entrants may listen to the Altitude Sports Radio 92.5 radio station (the “Station”) between 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., Monday- Friday, excluding holidays. When listeners hear the cue to call the Station, the Eligible Entrant that calls the station line (303-504-0105) and is identified as caller 9 (or any other number specified on-air when the cue is played) will be registered as a member of the “Contestant Pool”. Station reserves the right to choose, in its sole discretion, when and how often the on-air cue is played during the Promotion Period. Should any potential member of the Contestant Pool not meet the eligibility criteria or the entry be found, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to not comply with these Official Rules, such potential member of the Contestant Pool will be disqualified and Sponsor may select an alternative member of the Contestant Pool. In the event of dispute over the identity of an Eligible Entrant who submitted an entry, an entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the phone number used at the time of entry, and the potential member of the Contestant Pool may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such phone number. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to the phone number in question by the applicable telephone provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning phone numbers to telephone accounts. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her phone number, e-mail or postal address. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be a violation of the Official Rules. No form of entry will be accepted other than as described herein.
- Social Media. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM ON WHICH THE PROMOTION IS PROMOTED (each a “Social Media Platform”). ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE PROMOTION SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO SPONSOR, NOT ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM.
- Winner Determination.
- Contestants. Sponsor will randomly select three (3) members of the Contestant Pool weekly during the Promotion Period (each, a “Contestant”). At the end of the Promotion Period there will be a minimum of three (3) and a maximum of fifty-one (51) Contestants. Sponsor will attempt to contact each potential Contestant within forty-eight (48) hours. If a potential Contestant cannot be reached during the forty-eight (48) hour period or fails to respond to Sponsor within twenty-four (24) hours after said message is delivered, such individual will be disqualified and an alternative Contestant will be randomly selected from the Contestant Pool and contacted. At all times, Sponsor reserves to right to select an alternate Contestant in the event that a Contestant is found to have not complied with these Official Rules. Should a potential Contestant not meet the eligibility criteria or the entry be found, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to not comply with these Official Rules, such potential Contestant will be disqualified and Sponsor may select an alternative potential Contestant. The odds of becoming a Contestant will depend on the number of calls received after each cue and the size of the Contestant Pool and will decrease as the size of the Contestant Pool increases.
- Game Picks. Each Contestant will have a single opportunity to make four (4) Division One College Football or Pro Football (or a combination) game picks according to instructions provided by Sponsor. Contestants will be contacted by Sponsor the week their picks will be made with details on how to play. Picks will be made by Contestants live on the air on non-holiday Thursdays during the Promotion Period at a time determined by Sponsor. Any Contestant whose picks are all correct going, 4-0 against the current game spread, will be a winner (“Winner”). Game spreads will be determined by data provided by Superbook Sportsbook. Final game scores resulting in a push will count as a loss. Games cancelled or postponed beyond the following Wednesday of the originally scheduled game week will count as a loss. At the end of the Promotion Period there will be a maximum of seven (7) Winners.
- Prizes; General Prize Terms
- Each Contestant will receive a one-hundred-dollar ($100) credit with Superbook Sportsbook.
- Each Winner will receive Nine Hundred Twenty-Five Dollars ($925.00).
Each of the above is a “Prize” and collectively, the “Prizes.”
- General Prize Terms. The right to receive a Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. No cash redemption of a Prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. Prizes will be mailed to the mailing address provided to Sponsor by each Contestant and/or Winner. Sponsor is not responsible for the safe arrival of a Prize and Prize is deemed received upon mailing of the Prize. All federal, state, or local taxes associated with the Prizes awarded in connection with the Promotion are each Winner’s responsibility. A form 1099 may be issued based on the value of the Prize as required by law. Contestants and Winners may be required to execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release. All such forms will be completed and returned within thirty (30) days from the end of the Promotion Period or Sponsor may disqualify such Contestant and/or Winner.
- Release; Winner Publicity Release. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Contest Entities from and against any and all claims, injuries, damages or losses that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Promotion or from the receipt or use of any Prize awarded. Each Contestant and/or Winner, by acceptance of a Prize, grants to the Contest Entities the absolute right and license to use, publicize, post, and/or display such Contestant and/or Winner’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the Contest Entities’ sole discretion) and Prize information in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- General. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Contest Entities do not (i) make any warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Promotion or any Prize and (ii) disclaim any and all express and implied warranties (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) relating to the Promotion and any Prize awarded. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Contest Entities are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Promotion-related materials; or transactions that are processed late, incorrectly or are lost. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud or technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
The Contest Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify submissions that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received, postage-due mail entries, or submissions that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the submissions in Promotion, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Promotion-related advertisements. The Contest Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Promotion, errors in processing submissions, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of a Prize and Winners, and the delivery of a Prize, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software or mobile phone, or other portable electronic devise related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Promotion. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any submissions received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted and any submissions or votes received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry; (ii) to have tampered with the submission process or the operation of Promotion; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Contestant and/or Winner or the Contest Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Promotion; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Indemnity; Disputes. By participating in the Promotion, all entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Contest Entities from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in the Promotion. Except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the State and Federal courts located in the County of Denver, State of Colorado; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS' FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State Colorado. If any provision of these Official Rules is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision will not affect any other provision of these Official Rules, and these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as described above, as the case may be. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have.
- Sponsor. The sponsor of this Promotion is KSE Radio Ventures, LLC, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North Tower, Denver, Colorado 80246.
- Winner List. For the official winner list, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Winner’s Pick 4 Contest”, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North Tower, Denver, Colorado 80246. All requests must be received by no later than thirty (30) days after the end of the Promotion Period.