Furry Scurry 2020
Join us for our 27th annual Furry Scurry from wherever you are! This year, Colorado’s favorite dog walk is going virtual! Just because we won’t be walking together, doesn’t mean that we aren’t walking for the same reason -- to help end pet homelessness and animal suffering.
Register and participate in the first ever Virtual Furry Scurry any time between now and May 31.
Check out all the ways you can enjoy the Furry Scurry and get involved.
Any time prior to Sunday, May 31, 2020. Fundraising for Furry Scurry ends Tuesday, June 2, 2020.
Special Coverage on Saturday, May 2.
Wherever you want!
- Your living room
- The park
- Your neighborhood
- Your favorite hiking trail
- The trail by your house
- Your backyard
The walking is real, but the community is virtual! Instead of coming together at Wash Park as a community supporting the League, in the Virtual Furry Scurry, you choose the time and location; a park, a trail or a neighborhood path and still enjoy being outdoors while helping the animals in our care! Register and walk any time through May 31.
All registered participants receive:
- Event T-shirt
- Virtual race bib and offers from sponsors and vendors
- Access to the pick-up party at a future date once we can get together and celebrate you and your participation
- $45 for adults and $25 for kids (12 & younger)
DUMB FRIENDS LEAGUE IMPACT
As a socially conscious shelter, we welcome all pets in need—young or old, healthy, ill or injured, surrendered or lost, abused or neglected, well-mannered or with significant behavior issues. Your donations help:
- relinquished pets find new homes and lost pets find comfort and safety at our shelters.
- provide medical treatment, behavior programs and foster care to homeless pets and horses so they can become the best possible candidates for adoption.
- prevent animal mistreatment and neglect, teach children about kindness to animals and responsible pet care, provide veterinary care and offer mobile spay/neuter programs to help reduce pet overpopulation.
Thank you to all our supporters who help make this work possible!
Visit ddfl.org to learn more about Dumb Friends League programs and services.
When donating to a Furry Scurry participant, Dumb Friends League is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We'll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation.